Ok...by the toilet paper controversy from last Thursday, I see you like the question of "this or that". Maybe I should call it "This or That Thursday", so here it is...
Your hobby time...do you do your best work in the morning or at night or any time you can get it?
I'm a night!
Happy this or that,
~Karen~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara
Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...
-
In my last post about hexagons, I said I had "H.A."...Hexagon Addiction. Now I have H2O...Hexagon Habit Obsession!! Here's a p...
-
Guavas grow in Mexico, Central, and South America, and have a tangy, sweet, tropical flavor. It contains copious amounts of antioxidants and...
-
Hello everyone...this Tool Time Tuesday has some organizing ideas and some sewing storage tips, but all the ideas are from your medicine cab...
No comments:
Post a Comment