E.S.P.
Excrutiating. Sudden. Pain.
Biting your tongue or stubbing your pinky toe.
I did both in the same day.
Almost brings you to your knees!! LOL
I know there are worse things in life, but those are up there.
By the way...that pinky toe. What do you call it...pinky, piggy, baby, that broken thing on my foot? LOL!!!
Happy Thursday,
~Karen~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara
Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...
-
In my last post about hexagons, I said I had "H.A."...Hexagon Addiction. Now I have H2O...Hexagon Habit Obsession!! Here's a p...
-
Guavas grow in Mexico, Central, and South America, and have a tangy, sweet, tropical flavor. It contains copious amounts of antioxidants and...
-
Hello everyone...this Tool Time Tuesday has some organizing ideas and some sewing storage tips, but all the ideas are from your medicine cab...
No comments:
Post a Comment