Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sharing On Sunday Martha Winner...

Sometimes things just happen for all the right reasons. Random Number Generator couldn't have picked a better number this week.

It's number 5 and the winner of this week's Sharing on Sunday...Martha Stewart's Organizing book is....


and by her post yesterday, I think she needs a little pick me up. Thanks Random Number Generator...you picked a good one this week!
space
Go for a visit to her blog, it's filled with great recipes and wonderful DIY projects for her upcoming wedding!! So go over and say Hi!
space
Overloaded Mommy, I just need you to email me your snail mail address so I can send you the book this week.
space
I'll be back in a bit with an extra special Sharing on Sunday give away for this week,
~Karen~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...