Monday, July 26, 2010

Tool Time Tuesday...2*10 Apron Tutorial

Hi to all my wonderful blogging friends out there! I want to say thank you to all my new friends who clicked the follower button this week. A great big hug to everyone!

Today's "Tool" for this Tuesday is an easy one...

Your sewing machine!!
space

Here is a super easy tutorial for a 2*10 apron.



What's a 2*10 Apron you ask? Well, hop over to Stash Manicure  (click the red link to go) and you will find my tutorial full of pictures on how to make an apron for yourself or for gifts.
space
I was asked by Rae Ann to do a guest post on her amazing blog. Stash Manicure is a place where you'll find wonderful ideas from other bloggers on how to organize and start using your stash of fabric. Even though we may find ways of using up our stash, it doesn't mean we can't buy more fabric...right?


Sorry to my friends who are also friends on Stash Manicure and you saw this tutorial yesterday, but it's a good one and I wanted to share it with all of you.
space
The aprons will make great gifts and they are super fast to make. Head on over and leave a comment there if you'd like and let me know what you think.
space
Thanks a million for always being there,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...