Friday, October 15, 2010

Friends, Fabric and Food...

There's no better way to spend a Friday than with friends, fabric and food. Last Friday I went to a new to me fabric store with my friend Tina from Seaside Stitches. Tina and her friend Janet (no blog, but I think we should convince Janet to start one though, lol !!) invited me to join them for a day of shopping at Ryco Trimming Co. This store is amazing...6000 bolts of quilt fabric and trims to die for. I think I went to ric rac heaven!

Another blogging friend, Shellie, from Shellie Sews, works at Ryco. It was so wonderful to finally meet her in person.

The picture below was taken in the store. Tina on the left, Shellie in the middle and then me on the right. Next time we'll remember to take a picture with Janet and my sister...they were taking this photo.


Here are a few of the things I purchased that day. Isn't this the cutest Halloween fabric from RJR.
space


and great Christmas fabric too!


Here is a picture of the trim I purchased. I could have stayed in that section all day.


Isn't this JUMBO ric rac the best.



My sister happen to call me while I was in the fabric store, so she met us there too. We all went for lunch and had a great time. I made 2 wonderful new friends in Shellie and Janet that day.

Thanks ladies for a wonderful time!

If you want to follow two wonderful blogs, hop on over to Tina's and Shellie's blogs...they are fabulous. So many great quilts, projects and pictures. Here are their links...Seaside Stitches and Shellie Sews
space
Have a great Friday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...