Saturday, April 16, 2011

Different Craft Storage Idea...

I found this Picnic Pack in a thrift store for just a few dollars. Isn't it just the cutest thing?


Here's the paper that was on the top. Says it's great for pot lucks, picnics, church outings etc. I love the mom...all dressed to the nines for a picnic. I love that era!


Each little section comes out for different foods and there is a handle that snaps on to cook in one of them


Well, I won't be going on a picnic any time soon, so why not use it for sewing.


I put all my supplies for sewing my English Paper Pieced hexagons. Here's a tutorial if you ever want to start a hexagon project or a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.


One container for material...


One for freezer paper supplies...


Threads and what nots...


Hexagons that are already sewn with the freezer paper...


and hexies that are sewn together.


Now just stack them up one by one.





Lock the handle and you are ready to go...or sew!!


Just keep it by your favorite chair and your hand sewing is all in one place.


This hexagon project was seriously just thrown in one bag all mix up. This little picnic pack keeps it all organized and makes me want to sew.

Hunt your favorite thrift store, yard sale or maybe you have one in your basement not being used!!

Remember always think outside the box when looking at something,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...