Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Decor...I Love Spray Paint!

A yummy chocolate Easter Bunny right?


No...and old ceramic bunny I bought for 75 cents in a consignment shop a few years ago.


It's been in a box waiting for the right thing to do with it...then I found this great spray paint.


This is how it sprayed on...with that nice satin finish. I didn't do anything else.



I found the paint in Walmart...it's for outdoor spaces. It sprays on so nice and evenly. Great coverage fast.


Here's the color.


He looks so yummy, I want to bite his ear off!!


Go through your Easter decorations that you haven't used in years and see what a little chocolate paint can do!

Have a great day,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...