Saturday, July 2, 2011

Did You Know...

Just an FYI...Did you know a Pringles can fits in the cup holder of your car? Must have been a women who was PMS-ing who invented that can! LOL Such a clever woman. This was my running errands snack...so bad for you. Don't do this!




I love all the flavors, but Sour Cream and Onion does the trick for me this time of the month (wink, wink)


Diet iced tea...sugar free because I am a dental hygienist and watching out for my teeth...


Maybe I shouldn't be eating the Pringles and should be watching out for my butt!!


Why is salt so darn good?

Have a good weekend,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...