Friday, July 8, 2011

Iced Coffee Cubes...

I LOVE iced coffee! Well, any coffee for that matter, but iced is so refreshing in the summer. I can only drink one large glass or I get nausea, so when I make it, I make it the best I can! I think I saw this idea a long time ago on the Martha Stewart Show.

I make ice cubes with coffee, so when they melt in the iced coffee the cubes won't dilute the drink!


Perk your favorite coffee or what ever is on sale...coffee seems to be pricey these days.


Pour cooled coffee into ice cube trays. I saved these trays from our old refrigerator, because the new one has an ice maker.


Freeze until solid.


Fill up your glass with ice.


Pour in your coffee and cream...


and enjoy!!


See...if you let it sit for a while and the ice starts to melt, coffee is melting not water. Little extra boost to your coffee.


I've used this idea for all sorts of drinks too...
  • iced tea
  • lemonade
  • fruit punch...add the fruit punch to a bundt pan or jello mold, freeze and have the ring float in a punch bowl
  • juices
Hope you can give this a try!

Have a great day,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...