Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Early Start On Christmas...

Let me just clarify something right up front...I am never early when it comes to Christmas cards. I'm usually rushing to take a picture of the girls, print the pictures, stuff each card and then get them in the mail . Last year the cards went out on December 21st...technically not late, but not early at all.

Well, this week hubby and I were shopping in Walmart and if you can believe it, they have some Christmas things out. These cards jumped out at me. My husband insisted we get them, because that's what holds me up every year...finding the perfect card.



Look how cute they are...all glittery!


Walmart carries Hallmark cards.


Box of 40 for $11.97!!



The envelopes are cute too and they come with matching seals for them.



Do you know why these cards caught my eye?


They look like this project I made last Christmas...click HERE to go to that post for tutorial.

I see a Santa's belt theme coming on.



My Goal...write out the cards a little at a time each week and have them in the mail early December.

My Reality...I'll be mailing them on December 21st

I'll let you know how I do,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...