Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Comment on Comments...

I Got The Guilts...

I know it should be I "Have" the Guilts, but it sounds better with the 2 "Gs"...Got and Guilt! I digress...

Sew Many Ways is just my little blog where I love to share all my thoughts and ideas about crafting, sewing, recycling, organizing and turning uncommon items into something cute for your home.

I want to say a GREAT BIG thank you to each and every person who has stopped by, even for just a moment, to read something I've posted. Some leave comments, some just stop by and some even email me personally. I read every single comment and email that you send and love them all.

Here's where the guilt comes in :(

I try so hard to respond to all the comments and email. I get up early and send a few before I go to work, then I do a few more when I come home, but then life gets in the way and I never seem to finish that day's comments. Then I do another post the next day and more comments and emails come in.

PLEASE keep leaving comments, I absolutely LOVE reading them. However, please forgive me if I don't get to it right away or lose track all together.

I'm still trying to go back and find some emails that have specific questions. I've also noticed that a lot of comments are set to No Reply or if you are Anonymous (which is fine), but both of those have no email address attached to the comment, so I can't reply back. If you have a question, just leave your email address in the comment.

I hope you all know I love blogging and sharing everything with all of you, but still love me if I don't reply right away...or in a little bit...or at all, Lol!!!  Ahhh, the guilt...lol

Ok, please leave a comment on this comment post, so I know you're still with me...this was a boring post! lol
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...