Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday...

First off...Wow, did last week's Thoughts on Thursday strike a nerve. I guess that post brought a lot of sweetened condensed milk lovers out of the closet. Lol !!!

This Thursday...kind of boring, but I know it will bring out the comments.

IRONING !!!

I do the laundry and then put the clothes away. Then each morning or before I need the clothes, I quickly iron outfits for hubby and me. Quick, easy and only a few minutes out of the morning instead of hours ironing everything in one day.

My thinking is...if I wash and dry them, then iron them before I put them away, they will get all squished in the drawer or the closet.

When do you iron...or do you iron at all?

ps...I try to catch the dryer as it stops so they are nice and wrinkle free, but I'm always too busy and I forget. Mine are nice and wrinkled out the dryer!! Too many "irons" in the fire I guess.

Have a great Thursday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...