Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Peppermint Candy Garland...

Easy peasy peppermint candy garland...



I had this bag of peppermint candy from last Christmas. I placed it in a big vase as a centerpiece. This year I'm thinking garland.


Just take 2 pieces and a dab of hot glue and pinch them together on the ends of the wrapper.

I use low temp hot glue so I can pinch it together without burning myself.




Keep adding to the length you desire. I am making several shorter lengths for easier handling.




Here it is in the almost finished tree. I'll show the whole tree later this week.


Have fun making your peppermint garland. They also have the candy in green and white, so it would be cute to alternate.

Take care,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...