Monday, December 19, 2011

No Reply...No Email Address...Can't Respond Back


Hello everyone...hope you had a wonderful weekend.

I thinks it that time again where I do my little shout out to all the wonderful bloggers and commenters who are "No Reply". I've noticed hundreds lately on my blog.

What is No Reply you ask? Well, if someone leaves a comment on any blog that comment goes to the email inbox of the recipient. When the blogger tries to respond back to the comment, the return email address says "No Reply" which equals "no email address, which equals "no reply back" :(

You may think your blog profile is set to show your email address, but it just takes 2 seconds to double check. I get so sad when I know people are blogging all over the world and there isn't an email address attached to their account to enjoy the communication back and forth between bloggers.

Go on...just check...for me!!

Go to your dashboard (I know sad me still has the old one, but shhh don't tell, I don't like the new one)

Click EDIT PROFILE


Under the first section called Privacy, make sure there is a check in the box that says...SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS.


Most important part...scroll down to the bottom and click the SAVE button!!



That's it...2 seconds and now you're open to the wonderful world of blogging.

If you don't want your regular email address to show, create a new email address just for blogging!!

Hope this helps to open up new conversations between bloggers and the commenters. Communication is the most important thing.

Have a great day,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...