Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...

Why doesn't peanut butter wash off the silverware in the dishwasher?

I think the peanut butter has some super power cape against the soap...I know it's oil, but come on, soap and scalding hot water? Why is it still there, caked on like it never went through that one hour cycle of power washing.

Forget about trying to get people (meaning my family) to wipe off the spoon before they plunk it in the washer.

I think I'm going to ban peanut butter in my house...LOL or put the crusty spoon at their place setting when I set the table for dinner!!

I know I'm lucky to have a dishwasher, but I do need it to work a little harder on the peanut butter.

How about you and your dishwasher? Does peanut butter bug you or am I the only "nut" case. 

Maybe it's the soap door doesn't open, or spots on the glasses, or when the silverware slips in the big holes in the basket and they stop the rack from rolling, or when you break a glass "in" the dishwasher...maybe I should just hand wash my dishes LOL!!

Happy Thursday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...