Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thrift Store Finds...

Pin It


I have a favorite consignment shop in town that I try to stop by every week. Funny how I always seem to find at least one thing I "don't" need, but have to buy because it was a deal. This weekend was no exception.

Here's my loot for $10.00! Two candle holders, drawer organizers, organizing case and a phone charging station.


Black wrought iron candle tray...50 cents.


All cleaned up and ready for Valentine's Day.






Charging station with the surge bar inside. I needed one for my phone and camera. $4.00


Quick clean with Clorox wipes and it's already set up the same day I brought it home.




This candle was going to see my usual black spray paint, but I might be a little adventurous with this green paint first. 50 cents...I'll show it off when it's done.


These are drawer organizers that you can keep adding to for any size. Clearance section...60 cents


My crazy sock drawer before...


Woo Hoo...the after


This was brand new still had the labels on it...this is for work! You know my organizing just isn't for home...Lol !! $4.50


Venture into your local thrift store or consignment shop...you never know what treasure are in there waiting for you!!

Have a great start to the week,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...