Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why We Pick A Blog Name...

Do you ever wonder how someone chooses a blog name? I'm thinking most of the time people select a blog name because it has some personal significance to them. We all reach for something that touches inside...a special family name, special place, where we live, a family member, family history, our special hobby or interest, a pet's name etc.

Choosing a blog name may not be the most important thing, but it sure does bring visitors to your blog. That's the first thing they read that peeks their curiosity about what inside your blogging world. Does the title of your blog really matter...the content is what keeps people coming back for a visit. However, they did need to make that first click to come in for a looksee.

Sew Many Ways...why did I name it that?

Sew... sewing is my most favorite hobby. Although, I hang my head in shame, I haven't sewn or quilted in a while...blogging has taken over. That is my New Year's resolution though...to get back to my sewing machine.

Many...many interests, many hobbies, many blessing

Ways...this where my blog name becomes extra special for me! Way is my last name

Sew Many Ways to sew, create, make friends, blog, have fun, cook, thrift, recycle, craft, decorate etc




Ok...now it's YOUR turn to share.

What's the significance of your blog name? Share with us the reason for your blog title...helps to get to know you better.

Have a great day,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...