Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...

Pin It

I hate it when you wear jeans that have just been washed...so tight and stiff you can barely zip them. You have to do that hop, dance, shake side to side thing just to get them up!!

Then wear them a couple times and it's like you lost 3 pounds. The jeans are all soft and loose. Makes me not want to wash them...ever.

Here's an extra Thought for Thursday...you know you're old when you wear clothes more than once without washing them. Lol !! I vowed when I was younger not to be like my parents and wear things more than once before washing...HELLO, I'm officially my parents!

Happy Thursday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...