Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...

Pin It

I LOVE food. That could be it for my Thought this Thursday, because I do love food...everything but liver!

However, my thoughts this Thursday are...

If I had to eat the same thing everyday, what would it be?

Of course, there wouldn't be the need to worry about calories or my health or anything like that! LOL

I think I would have to pick loaded Nachos...and I mean LOADED...meat, cheese, all the veggies, sour cream, guacamole etc

How about you?? Remember don't worry about your weight!! Not an issue when blogging.

Happy Thursday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...