Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Last Chocolate Spray Painting Project...I Promise

I know...more chocolate spray painting, but it's Easter this Sunday and I'm trying to sneak in this one last project. You can click HERE and HERE for the other 2 posts if you missed them.

Chocolate anyone?


This is the before...for $1.00


Takes 2 thin coats of paint. Just spray the front...


the back and then each side for total coverage. I sprayed 2 thin coats.




So cute!


Great plastic eggs to hold treats...like money.

My 2 daughters in college love the money eggs!!


You can add candy too, but make sure the paint smell is completely gone.


Great for small toys and then package them in the egg carton.


You can also decorate with them too. A little nest with a confused chick..."did I come from a chocolate egg?"


Fun Easter grass...


Don't forget all the projects together!!


There's still time to paint...so HOP to it!! Lol

Have a great day,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...