Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...

Let's take another stroll down memory lane... 

My daughter Kelsie and I were watching a repeat episode of Mad Men and someone on the show sang "Hello My Baby..." Come on, sing it out loud in that voice. Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal...

I told Kelsie that song was on a cartoon I watched when I was little. It was about a singing and dancing frog who only sang for one person. The man attempted to make money on the talented frog, but he only sang for him.

Do you remember that cartoon? If not, Click HERE for the link to the you tube video for a blast from the past.



What was your favorite cartoon when you were little?

Happy Thoughts,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...