Friday, April 10, 2015

Positive-Affirmation

Habits Happy People Have It’s time to program new thoughts and habits with the affirmations below to help bring you what you DO want as opposed to what you don’t want.
Here are  Affirmations to Help you Build Positive Self-Talk

positive-affirmation-affirmations

  •     All is always well.
  •     I am confident and capable.
  •     I attract positive people in my life.
  •     I know who I am and I am enough.
  •     The positive energy around me is continuously expanding.
  •     I choose to be present and mindful right now.
  •     I am grateful for my miraculous life.
  •     I choose to think positive thoughts that serve me.
  •     I fulfill the promises I make to myself and others.
  •     I love sharing my happiness with everyone around me.
  •     I feel energetic and so alive.
  •     I am in control of the way I respond to the behavior of others.
  •     I have the will. I have the way.
  •     I am love, peace, hope, joy, truth and positive, radiant light!
  •     I forgive and release. I am filling my heart and mind with love.
  •     All of my needs are met. I thrive from where I am right now.
  •     I inhale positivity and exhale negativity.
  •     I fuel my body with health and activity.
  •     I am talented, creative and successful.
  •     Like the waves of an ocean, peace washes over me; cleansing and rejuvenating my spirit.
  •     I choose to reach for a better feeling.
  •     I grow stronger every day.
  •     I speak kindly to myself and others.
  •     My life is unfolding perfectly.
  •     I choose to see everyone as an opportunity and search for solutions.

How to make positive self-talk a habit with these affirmations:

Put up post-it notes around your house where you’ll see them often.  It’s critical that you constantly remind yourself of your favorite positive affirmations every day, in all situations until they become a habit and your co-creative ability is flowing naturally.  Shine ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...