Thursday, February 18, 2016

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS TO HELP TREAT DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY

POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS TO HELP TREAT DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY

If you are new to affirmations, you’ll find our “How to Practice Affirmations” guide below very helpful.  Repeat these positive affirmations, begin to believe them and you’ll see results!

1. I love myself unconditionally.

 2. I am STRONG!

3. I allow only healthy and loving relationships into my life.

4. Life wants the best for me. I am OK with where I am right now.

5. I am connected and comfortable in all environments, with all people.

6. I find and enjoy the simple pleasures life is offering right now.

7. How I feel matters, therefore I concentrate on aspects of life that make me feel good!

8. My challenges bring me better opportunities.

9. My mood creates a physiological response in my body. I am peaceful and positive!

10. I am in control of my thoughts and my life.

11. I love myself and who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...