Monday, June 28, 2010

Go Take a Peek...

space
I found a wonderful new blog when Vickie left a comment on one of my posts. Vickie is from...My Red Truck. I would love it if you could go over for a visit and meet Vickie. She is a sweet heart and her kids are cute as buttons. She has wonderful ideas to share too.
space
She doesn't know I'm doing this post (but I'll email her though). I just wanted to share her with all of you. So go for a visit and click her follow button. You all remember how it feels when you first start blogging and your follower number goes up!! Who am I kidding...I've been blogging for a year and a half and I still love each new follower. It's like a great big circle of friends.
space
Thanks and have a great night,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...