Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sharing on Sunday #4 Winner...

Hi Everyone...hope you loved visiting Robin's blog and her Etsy store for this week's Sharing on Sunday. She really has some beautiful things.

I want to thank Robin again for emailing me with this wonderful idea. Not only will there be a winner of something great, but I made a new friend...so I'm a winner too!!

So onto the winner! Instead of using the random number generator, I wanted to tie the winning number into something to do with Robin. Robin's daughter is 15 years old, so that's the winning number...15.

The winner is Terry from
space
Congratulations Terry! I will email you Robin's information.
space
Thank you everyone for entering this week and I'll be back in a bit for this week's Sharing on Sunday give away.
space
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...