Monday, July 5, 2010

Sharing on Sunday Winner #5

I hope everyone in the states had a wonderful 4th of July and are still enjoying today. We had a crazy busy weekend with lots of family visiting and staying with us, cookouts and fireworks. We're still recovering today and that's why this post is a little late!

The winner of the Sharing on Sunday rose collection is....#47.

space
Congratulations! I just need your snail mail address and I can get it out to you this week.

space
Thanks to everyone who left a comment. I think the consensus for me from all the comments is that I don't drink enough water during the day...you're all so good about it. Doesn't the 15 cups of tea I drink in a day count towards the needed 8-10 glasses of water? Lol !!!spac
spacee
Have a great day and I'll be back in a bit with this week's Sharing on Sunday give away. I'm a little behind, so we'll just make believe it's still Sunday!!
space
~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...