Monday, September 6, 2010

Tool Time Tuesday...Pie, Paper, Plate Organizer

Say that 10 times fast. Ok, don't...I'm spitting all over my computer screen just saying the title out loud!

Do you have one of these plate holders or is it a pie rack/server? If you don't, I'm sure you've seen them in yard sales, consignments shops etc. Well, bring them out or go out and get one, because today we're using it for paper organizing.



I changed my sewing room/office around a bit. I'll show that in another post. My desk is a big butcher block table with only one little drawer for pens and pencils. So I needed vertical storage and this plate rack is the answer.



I used key rings and those little round tags to label what's on each shelf.


Why do I label everything...so my whole family knows where the white card stock is, not just me!



These are the three paper products I use the most at my desk, so that's why they get the extra special place. Everything else is in paper organizer case hidden under my desk.
space
I even have a label for my labels...Ok, that sounds crazy. Maybe I need to be medicated.



Easy access and pretty too.



Remember the Tool Time Motto...always think outside the box.

Look at something not for what it was MADE for...but what it could be USED for.
space
Oh, that's a good one. I just made that up. That needs to go on a button or something LOL!! I know...I'll go take my medicine!

Happy Tuesday to all my blogging friends,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...