Friday, September 10, 2010

Pressing Board Into A Lap Desk...

Hi Everyone...I was cleaning out the nightmare of a mess I have going on in my sewing room/office and I came across this cut and press board. I don't use it much anymore in my sewing room, but it is great to take to a class.

Here's the padded side for ironing



Here's the other hard side for cutting.



Here's what I gave to my husband to use under the computer he uses when he's in my sewing room with me.


Ever since I added that big comfy chair from our bedroom, he's sits with me at night while we're both on the computer or watching TV. Great to have him in here when I'm sewing.


If you have a cut and press board or something like it, use it for a lap desk while you're not using it for sewing. It's the perfect size for a laptop computer.


Off to finish cleaning the mess. I'll have pictures of a few things when I'm done.

See you soon,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...