Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mod Podge Strikes Again...

I bought this little side table a long time ago at TJ Maxx. Up close, it's a mosaic tile of broken china plates. I love it and it's moved around from room to room...but in different colors.




This is when it was pink and red to match the fabric in Courtney's room.




This is the black and white version from my sewing room.



Now that I've added a little red to my sewing room, it's time for another Mod Podge make over!



It's so easy to change the look of something quickly. Just spread a layer of Mod Podge over the top...



add your fabric to the wet glue and then add another coat of Mod Podge.



The top coat acts as a sealer.



Now I'm all set for a cup of tea and a little hand sewing or maybe just reading my new catalog from Hancock's of Paducah. I have a gift certificate I have to use too.



Have a great Sunday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...