Friday, September 17, 2010

Recycled Cupcake Carrier...

Do you know what I've noticed over the many years of making cupcakes? The carriers they sell don't hold 24 cupcakes...and a batch of cupcakes (a box mix that is) is 24.

So what does this case of bottle water have in common with a batch (24) of cupcakes?




Do you see it there on the bottom of the box?



Look at those circles...there are 24 of them!!


Perfect for 24 of these.


or 24 of these little cute cupcake papers from my trip to Ikea.



I know what you're thinking...where are the cupcakes. Well, I took these pictures earlier this week and I wasn't going to bake a batch of cupcakes with only my husband and myself here to eat them. You know I would have to finish them all. We found out yesterday that our daughters were going home for the weekend, but I made 2 apple pies instead. I made cupcakes the last time we saw them.



So cute!


and here are your 24 cupcakes all ready to take to a party or gathering. You can always add colorful tissue paper or pretty doilies on the inside of the box to cover the cardboard and now that I'm looking at these pictures...a cute ribbon around the outside would be nice too.



I had saved several boxes for different things and left one on the floor...I guess this one is Hallie's bed now. I took so many pictures of her when she was in there, I felt like the paparazzi!



She was so sick of me taking pictures, she did this! How rude.



Here's another idea for cardboard cases. Works great to hold all the parts, pieces and pattern to one specific quilt or craft project. If you're like me, you have a lot of these projects going at once.



See you tomorrow,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...