Saturday, September 18, 2010

Place Mat Purse...Part 2

Remember the brown purse I made here? Well, here is part 2.
This is a simple one and even faster to make than the first purse.




This time I used one place mat.



Just place it face down...the short end facing you.


Fold up the bottom, about 2/3 of the way up.


I folded mine up about 7 inches.



Sew down each side with a 1/4 inch seam.
I just sewed on the existing seam of the place mat with matching thread.




All done...almost. Needs a little decoration.



The top folds over nicely for a cute little clutch.



You can also hot glue a vintage button on the front.



I just used adhesive velcro to keep it closed.


Easy to open and close.


I also hot glue a little decoration!



Find that perfect place mat and a little fabric and you can match any outfit.
Especially when you need that one certain purse to
match and you probably won't use it that often.



Easy Peasy!



Enjoy your weekend,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...