Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Weird Wednesday...Are You Weird Too?

Let me take that back...maybe not weird. How about wacky!

A while ago, I did a post on crazy things I do, like skipping the first 2 slices of bread in a loaf when making sandwiches. Click here for the story. Well, according to all the comments on that post, we all do weird things.

Thought I would have Weird Wednesday...I really am a sane person, but this post sure doesn't help my case!!

You know that Ritz crackers or any cracker for that matter, have a front and a back. See picture below for proof. The rounded "front" on the left and the flat "back" on the right...I know what you're thinking...she's nuts and even more nuts for sharing this!



I make peanut butter crackers for my husband's lunch. I only put the peanut butter on the "back" side of the cracker. Why? I have no idea...and I think I've always done this.



This makes a well rounded cracker sandwich. At this point, you are all thinking...Ok, where's the straight jacket!


Thought this post would break up the crafty side of my blog by adding a little crazy side to my blog. Crafty...Crazy or Crazy...Crafty. Maybe they're the same thing.

Do you do weird things too? It's Wednesday, so you can share it here without any one thinking you're nuts...almost like a Weird Wednesday amnesty day.
space
Come on! Share it with us...you can do it. We don't judge here. LOL!!
space
Happy Wednesday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...