Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Happened To Every One's Followers...

Hi...just a quick question. I have noticed the last few days that my Followers sections has been missing off and on. I know you are all out there, but the section on my blog is missing...just the title of the follow section that I put on my blog myself is there.

The funny thing is that I can't see any Followers sections on any of the blogs that I follow (sorry for the number of times I've said follow...oops there it is again lol).

I know this must be a blogger issue, because it's happened in the past and they magically appear again, but this time is a longer time.

My question is...Is it just me and my computer not seeing any of the Follow sections or are they gone for every one?

Thanks a bunch for helping me...of course, right when I'm doing a Blog Buddy post for you and I need this Follow section, it disappears.

~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...