Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blogger Frustration...I Could Just Cry

What is wrong with blogger? I know I'm stuck in the dark ages by still using the old editor, but that's what I started with 2 years ago and it took me forever to get use to loading pictures in backwards and the whole spacing thing and it just worked on Thursday. Well, tonight I tried to write 3 posts and thought I was going to cry or drive to the nearest Taco Bell and order 100 taco supremes. Thankfully the nearest Taco Bell is 30 miles away and I knew you could help me more than 100 taco supremes...plus my butt will stay the same size! Ok, here is why I'm begging you for help. When I'm typing this in the new post box all the spaces between paragraphs are there and it looks pretty. When I go to the Preview button it looks like CRAP!!! All the sentences are bunched up. There should be 5 paragraphs. Don't even get me started on dealing with pictures. Who on God's green earth is messing with blogger? If I end up eating 100 taco supremes and my pants don't fit any more, there's going to be hell to pay! LOL...really I'm laughing, but still mad at blogger...furious actually. Who are you blogger any way? and why can't we ever talk to you? You need an 800 number help line! My rant is over ~Karen~ seriously this post looks ridiculous. My name should be all by itself on the far left like I always have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...