Monday, May 16, 2011

ATTN All Red and White Fabric Swappers...




I have completed sending out all emails stating that you are officially in the swap. I had so many "NO REPLY" email addresses or no contact information at all. No Reply means there is no email address attached to your account.

If you have a blogger account and want to change your status of NO REPLY...I have a button on my right side bar to show you how to change that.

If you did not receive an email from me stating you are on the list, you need to send me an email with an email address in order to be included in this swap

Email addresses are the main contact source...they are a MUST to participate!!

Thanks so much and let me know as soon as you can,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...