Sunday, July 10, 2011

Join my Make a Gift on the 25th Club...

Hi...my name is Karen and I am a proCRAFTinator. There...I said it. Every Christmas I have the best intentions to make gifts for people, but never finish or I am sewing on Christmas eve.

Well, not any more. I am starting a club and would love it if you can join me. The club is called...

 "Make a Gift on the 25th" 

For the next 5 months...July - November...you will start, make, complete or continue to make one gift on the 25th of each month. You can start a new project of your own choice or finish one you've already started. If you can't do it exactly on the 25th of each month, try to participate during the "week" of the 25th. Having a designated time and day will help eliminate proCRAFTination.




This is our button for our Christmas crafting. Seeing this on your side bar each day will help remind you to stay on track to get the job done!!

To add a button to your side bar is easy...
  • First, copy the code under the button at the top of my side bar. Place your cursor at the top of the code, left click, highlight and drag until you reach the bottom
  • right click and then click COPY
  • go to the DESIGN section of your dashboard
  • click "Add a Gadget"
  • click HTML/Javascript
  • put in a title for the button
  • then right click and PASTE in the code into the box (sometimes you have to go back and copy the code again)
  • click SAVE and you're done

There's plenty of time to get a few gifts done. If we all band together and post our progress, it will keep us moving along. Let this Christmas be the one where we can enjoy the few days leading up to the holidays and not have our heads buried in our craft rooms trying to get things finished.

Raise your right hand and repeat after me...

My name is______________ and I will not proCRAFTinate any more. I promise to "Make a Gift on the 25th" and I will have a relaxing holiday this year! LOL !!

Share this with your friends...I think we all can use a little push now and then!

Have a great day,
~Karen~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...