Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thoughts on Thursdays...

Big purse...Little purse...No purse???

I have always carried the purse, tote bag, piece of luggage really, that held all the things my family "might need". You know...the medicine, the hair brush, hair spray, phone charger, coupon book, kitchen sink etc.

Well, I've switch over to a smaller, cross body bag. Hands free, lots of little pockets and I love it!!

I do still have the organized tote bag with everything else in it, but that doesn't go in the store or restaurant with me. Now it's my "car" bag!!

How about you?...big purse, little purse or are you lucky enough to just carry a key chain that holds money, debit card and your driver's license?

Happy Thursday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...