Sunday, October 23, 2011

Homecoming- Parent's Weekend...

We had a great day with the kids at parent's weekend. Both our daughters, Courtney and Kelsie and Courtney's boyfriend Courtland, all go to the same university. Perfect for us to visit everyone all in one day!

It was a beautiful fall day...cool, crisp and so sunny!




Fall festival with kettle corn (sweet and salty...yum)


Fresh pressed apple cider...


apple mash after the pressing.


Wood fired pizza was delicious...


That things cooks in minutes.


Don't forget the cotton candy. There was also fried dough, hot chocolate and caramel apples. Kelsie would kill me if I showed the picture of her eating the caramel apple lol.



Courtney and I eating the kettle corn...all stuck in our teeth, but smile any way.


Remember when I had mentioned Courtney colored her hair auburn...looks so cute on her. (that was the color of my mom's hair)


Kelsie and the dance team performed for everyone.


Ready to go...all smiles.


If I did that, I'd be in the hospital! Kelsie dances like it's second nature.




I could do this if they were lifting me with a crane! I don't know how she does it.


Went for a walk around campus.


The school is #1 in sailing...we don't sail. We don't do any outdoor sports, except eating at the Fall Festival, Lol !!








Laughing after several takes of my husband's eye closed or not smiling. I'm pinching his finger to make him laugh.


Too cute.


Crossing the bridge heading home. Thanks kids...we had a great day. Miss you already.


Thanks for letting me share,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...