Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday...

Am I the only one who can eat sweetened condensed milk out of the can. It's so darn stinkin' good! Not evaporated milk in the can...sweetened condensed milk.

You know that thick yummy stuff you make desserts with...like macaroons. OMG...macaroons, that's another story! Yum

I'm just asking, because my friend Tina and her daughter Julia probably thought I was nuts when I said to them..."don't you just love eating it out of the can?"

I'll let Tina give you her thoughts in the comments if she reads it this week. lol !!!

Any body else love sweetened condensed milk?

Happy Thursday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...