Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday...

I had mentioned this about couple of years ago, but it bears repeating. It comforts me to know there are other people out there who do similar...let's say...crazy things!! Lol
What things do I do that are crazy, odd, etc? Well, here are 2 with food that I had mentioned in the past.

  1. When I go into a loaf of bread, I go beyond the first outer crust piece "and" the next slice of bread to get to a squishier piece of bread. Why not just take that first slice?
  2. When I spread peanut butter on crackers, I spread it on the back, flat, wrong side of the cracker. Why?...I don't know
Obviously, with admitting these 2, there must be more, but I shall keep those for another time. Don't want to scare too many people away...Lol !!

I know I'm not alone on this...what do you have ladies, I know there must be something...it doesn't have to be about food either.

Happy Thoughts,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...