Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blog Buddy...How To Start A Blog (Video)


Starting this blog was the best thing I've ever done in my hobby life. I've met so many wonderful people and learned more than I could have ever imagine. Generous people all over the world willing to share their thoughts and ideas...amazing!

You can start a blog for a number of reasons...
  • share your thoughts and ideas
  • share your hobbies
  • keep family members who live far away up to date with your life
  • keep it as a journal
  • use it as a scrap book of your life
  • so much more...

I've had some email and facebook requests asking how to start a blog. If you've read any of my post, you know I can get kind of picture heavy. Explaining how to start a blog would end in the same way...a billion pictures. So I found this video from the Blogger Help section.

This video is a great way to learn how to join the world of blogging...step by step. You can replay it over and over again. If you have a smart phone, ipad or tablet you can play the video next to your computer while your creating your blog. That way the verbal instructions are right there as you go through the steps.

I hope this helps...if you do start a blog, let me know how it went and what your new blog is. I'd love to see it.

I do have one piece of advice...when you are setting up your account, there is a section under "Privacy" named..."show my email address". Please put a check in that box. It allows your email address to be attached to your blog comments. That way other bloggers can communicate back and forth with you. That's the whole idea behind blogging...making friends and communication.!

Have fun creating,
~Karen~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...