Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring To Winter In One Day...

Pin It

It was 60 degrees here yesterday, but I had to work. Today my husband and I both have the day off together, so I was lying in bed early this morning thinking...maybe a nice walk on the beach since it was so nice yesterday.

This is what we woke up to earlier this morning.






In yesterday's post, I talked about flowers trying to come up, how it's been such a mild winter and today we're shoveling. Hope those poor little flower buds went back underground.

That's New England for you.

I hope it's warmer where you are.

Have a great day,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...