Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm Having A Sew Sew Saturday...Join Me?


Appointments...we have them for doctors, car repairs, hair coloring (I actually have one today!!), but we never make an appointment to sew. Well, I have designated Saturday as my "appointment" to have fun.

I do have time in my week to sew, but blogging, emails, making things for posts, roaming through Pinterest all seem to take up my free "fun" time. I need to make a point to sit down and sew!!

So here's my solution..."I'm Having a Sew Sew Saturday!!!" Get it? I'm not having a so so Saturday...I'm having a sew sew Saturday!!

However, I don't want to do this alone! I want you to join me too. Saturday seems to be a good day and here's my thinking...

  • I work during the week and week nights seem too short after dinner
  • Saturday afternoons or Saturday evenings seem to be calmer than Saturday morning
  • We can sew late into Saturday night and catch up on sleep somewhere on Sunday Lol
  • Saturday is great for friends to join you too. Have a Sew Sew Saturday Party!

Here are the fabrics I have an appointment with this Saturday...

The lime and black floral is fabulous fabric I bought at Walmart!! Yes, Walmart. They have great decorator weight fabric. These are going to be pillows for my daughter Kelsie's room.



This fabric is actually curtains that my sister gave me. I am chopping them up to fit my windows. We'll see how this goes.


Matches my brown couch and love the red accent in the flowers!


I will show you pictures later today to show you that I kept my appointment!!

Don't miss your appointment either. There may be a "No Show" fee...Lol !!!


Have a great Saturday,
~Karen~


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...