Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...

When you were little, did you ever have a special thought, dream or wish about something? I know as children we all have many "wishes", but I remember and still think of one once in a while.

It's a street name that I always wanted to live on when I was little. Mind you, it wasn't even a street that was in the town where we lived...just a street that I thought would be cute to live on.

I always wanted to live on 2 Blueberry Lane...silly wish, but a child's wish none the less.



Just so darn cute!!

It will be funny if any of you live on Blueberry Lane and even better if it's 2 Blueberry Lane!!

How about you...any silly childhood wishes and did any one's wish come true??

Happy Thoughts on Thursday,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...