Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...

I love music. I listen to it in the car all the time and it's on at work all day long. Oddly though, I rarely play music when I'm at home and I don't have one song on my iPhone...not one. I'm going to change that though.

My style of music is like my blog...all over the place. My blog has sewing, crafting, cooking, blogging, recycling, decorating etc.

My taste in music is just as varied. I love music from all eras.

From Frank...


To Flo Rida...



Favorites are...Frank Sinatra singing Summer Wind, Bobby Darin singing Mack the Knife and Beyond the Sea, but I also love Flo Rida singing Good Feeling and Wild Ones.

My "going out" dancing days were in the 80's, so love all those club songs too!!

Music is a powerful tool...it can bring up every emotion we have. We laugh to it, sing to it and even cry to it.

What's your favorite style of music or are you all over the place like me? Do you have one absolute favorite song and what is it?

Happy Thoughts,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...