Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quick Gift Wrap...

space
My youngest daughter Kelsie graduated from high school last month and she has had so many graduation parties to go to. Last night was her best friend Sofia's party. Sofia and Kelsie have been friends since 1st grade. Remember this picture I posted from their senior prom. They were Dorothy and the Scarecrow for the Wizard of Oz play in 1st grade. Kelsie's in the red dress.
space
space
space
Well, Sofia is a Dunkin Donut iced coffee fan...a big fan. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't see a cup in her hand. So what's the best gift for her...a Dunkin gift card. We also gave her a silver charm for her Pandora bracelet. Have you seen Pandora charm bracelets. They are awesome gifts and so meaningful. Each bead or charm can be picked out to have a special significance in your life and they are so cute. My 2 daughters and I each have one. Pop over here to see their site. We bought her the little house charm and put on the card..."our house is always your home".
space
What better way to wrap it than in a Dunkin Donut iced coffee cup! I put in some natural colored crinkly grass so it looks like the color of the coffee and cream.





See the grass...it looks like the same color.
space

Put the gift card and the charm inside, put the cover on and in goes a new straw. I tied on ribbons...the color of Dunkin Donuts. When I bought the gift card, I asked for the empty cup. She charged me 25 cents! Oh well, next time I'll just save one.
space
I do this at Christmas time for the girls in their stockings too. I get small McDonald's, Burger King and Subway cups and do the same for their gift cards. They never charge for the cups though.
space

Here's the grass I used. Do you save the grass from gift baskets that you receive? I do...boy do I.



Boxes of them!



and labeled too.










Do you call it basket grass or is that just my crazy name for it? Either way, save it. It will always come in handy.
space
I'll be back later tonight for the winner of the Sharing on Sunday Christmas in July give away. There's still time to enter, so click the link. I'll also have another Christmas in July give away tonight too.
space
See you soon,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...