Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sharing on Sunday #7...Christmas in July

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. For those of you who are new to my blog...(I had new followers this weeks!! Thanks to all who clicked the follow button)...I started Sharing on Sunday as a way to thank all of you who visit my blog each day.
space
I may find something on sale, thrifting, may have a duplicate of something at home, something I have made or it could be something I have that I want to share with you. No matter what it is, I want to share, because I'm grateful for the friends I've made through blogging.
space
Since my last post was about wrapping gifts, how about a Christmas wrapping set.


space
First is...2 packages shrink wrap gift bags. Each package has 2 bags in each. You just place your gift basket or gift inside and then tie it up. Now you use a hair dryer to make it shrink around the basket.
space


The bags have a snow flake print.
space

here's the size.


Next is the ribbon to tie up that gift basket. Cute red swirl.



The roll has 9 feet of wired edge ribbon 2 1/2" wide.



Next, you need the hang tag for the basket.



There is also a package of 40 peel and stick gift labels. The front has gold labels...



and the back of the package has silver.



I've also included a package of cupcake wraps and decorative picks with the snow flake theme.





Now how can we have a gift basket without the grass. Ok, they call it basket filler, but basket grass sounds better. It's red and has some shiny pieces mixed in.



I think you're all set to wrap a few gifts this holiday season. Normally, I would just ask you to leave a comment to be enter (which you still can) but if you'd like to share a special or favorite Christmas memory that would be great too. Don't feel like you have to, just a "hello I'm entered" is fine.
space
Happy Christmas in July,
~Karen~
space
ps...I think someone is going to ask where I found all these Christmas things in July. Well, I have a place in the house where I keep all the things I buy during all those after Christmas sales. I just raided that place a little today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...