Saturday, September 25, 2010

You're Invited To A Baby Shower...

A virtual blogging baby shower that is. I became blogging friends with Zlaty last year. She joined a few of my fabric swaps and has always been there for me with a kind word on every one of my posts.

I know a lot of you know her through her wonderful blog Zlaty Sews. Well, she recently announced on her blog on this post that she and her husband are expecting their first baby in January...and it's a girl !!! Woo Hoo!

I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun if we had a Blogging Baby Shower for her! I've never done this before, but I was thinking we could:
  • make, create or share something with Zlaty for the baby
  • maybe knit a pair of booties or blanket, sew a little quilt or wall hanging or buy a cute little baby frame or how about those onesies, boy do babies go through those!...just something small to share with the new baby.
  • she is due in late January, so we have plenty of time to make something
  • I will have a reminders in the months to come
  • in Zlaty's family, the tradition is to have the baby shower after the baby is born, so I will send everyone who wants to make something for Zlaty the address where to send it, probably in February.
I have spoken to Zlaty about this idea already, so it's not a surprise. I just think it will be so much fun to get little packages in the mail from all her blogging friends during that special time.

If you'd like to come to a Blogging Baby Shower, just leave a comment here. Hope you can join in the fun. Maybe we'll have a few baby tutorial posts along the way.

Thanks in advance for joining in on the fun,

~Karen~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...