Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monster Icicles...and The Swap Meets is Extended

I'm not complaining, we do live in New England, but we've had one snow storm after another and there is more this week. The snow we have piled up will be here in July! The other night my husband and I happened to look out the windows of my sewing room to find these.




You can't tell by this picture, but the top of the icicle is about 5 inches in diameter.



and look how long it is!!! 48 inches and growing. My husband broke them all off the gutter before the whole thing collapsed.


Hope you're staying warm where you are in the world...snow or not!
space
I've extended the Swap Meet Weekend until this Friday, so you can add your item that you want to trade all week. This is the first weekend for this, so we'll see how things go!
space
Take care,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...