Saturday, February 19, 2011

You Might Be on My...No Reply List:(

Ok Ladlies...I had to do it. I feel so badly when someone leaves a comment and you are set to "No Reply". What is No Reply you ask? Most of you may already know, but many do not. No Reply means...every comment you leave on some one's blog goes to their email inbox, but a No Reply has NO email address attached to it, so we can't correspond back to you.

Some bloggers may want to be No Reply, because they may not have a blog or they just love to only leave comments. However, over the past 2 years, I would say 99.99% of the people I contact to tell them they are a No Reply, have no idea they were and want to change it.

If you have a blog and love open communication and emails back and forth between other bloggers, being a No Reply isn't the best feature.

In the past, I have always tried to search out the commenter through their profile and leave a comment on their blog to tell them they are a No Reply, but this is becoming too time consuming for me. This week alone I had over 40 No Replies. I feel so badly that they aren't receiving replies back...so here's my new solution!

A Weekly No Reply List: I know people won't mind their names being on a list, because they have already left a comment some where on my blog leaving their name and I know most will appreciate fixing the problem...I hope...if you don't appreciate it, please don't tell me or I'll cry, LOL!! I'm really only trying to help and this seems to be the best solution for all.

To change a "No Reply" status is quick and easy. Click here for 2 tutorials I've done on this in the past

So here it is...dun, dun, dun (can you hear the low drum roll?)

The No Reply List...

Kay Lynne
Southern Star
M. Rene Noyd
Allyson/HB Mom of 2
Cat n Cart Crafts
House of Hemingway
The Sewing Geek
Debbie
Victoria
Rose
Jamie
Jill @ Blessing of a Lifetime
To the Moon and Back
Vireya
Brandy
Rachel @ Lovely Crafty Home
Laurco
Goddess Mychelle
Delightful Order
Tracey @ Bits and Pieces of The Better Life
Nancy B
Stefanie Stanick
Joen
Barefoot Apron
Monika K
Susan
Emily Love
Lamb Around
Jessica @ My World Made By Hand
angie
Victoria
Kim
Humble Homemaker
Kaye
Peggi
The Whites
Debbie
Alissa
Hoosier at Heart


I will update this as much as I can, as needed. Remember, I am doing this with a BIG blogging heart, so I hope this is ok!! If you have changed your status and want to check it with me, just leave a comment some where on one of my posts and let me know you did. I'll email you back to verify!

Have a great weekend,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...